First VRay Training App for Android – Also can be fount on iTunes – iPhone and iPad
This is so exiting to be one of the first, to lay such an important stone in the Arch. Viz. Industry!
And teach you how to do Hyper REALISTIC INTERIOR Renders by using HDRI maps – with 3DsMax and VRay.
“Hollywood does it! Why can’t we?”
The answer is …
“Yes we can!”
And here’s an app that will teach you how to do it – like a PRO!
VRay Stills Production App Content:
- Introduction to Photorealistic Stills – “Good” vs. “Bad” Arch. Viz.
- 3Ds Max System Configuration – Advanced Workflow Setup
- Basic VRay “Physically correct” Lighting Setup
- Advanced HDRI Lighting – IBL Method
- HDRI Principles: Basic creation of HDRI map in Photoshop
- HDRI Lighting and Rendering – “Soft Shadows” Control & Setup
- Rendering VRay Passes – Basic passes combination (Simple six)
- Advanced Passes Combination with AO plugin
- Adding Photorealism – Photoshop with Plugins.
Just make it clear, we are using professional “HOLLYWOOD” Lighting techniques to do photorealistic Architectural Visualization!
So if you looking for traditional “Old School” VRay Lighting training, you should move on, this app is not for you.
VRay Stills Production App will teach you how to make Photo-Real images by using HDRI maps – Which is the BEST way to light your interior scenes with VRay!
I’m going to show you through 10 VIDEO TUTORIALS how to setup lighting for every day time situation – plus you can download the videos and watch them as many times you need.
- Your 3D renders will LOOK much more realistic than EVER!
Big variety of HDRI maps for FREE use included in this workshop – AND we are going to teach you how to use them in the most efficient way.
This entire workshop will provide you with “Complete Pipeline” – that you can reuse in your future work.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND GET THIS APP TODAY - iTunes OR GooglePlay
Be the first to learn this MIND Blowing method, before everyone else!
Thank you very much for checking this out.
This app will have FREE updates and additional content will be added regularly.
Posted in VRay News
on January 25, 2014